- We believe people’s lives should be filled with color.
- We believe everyone deserves to be surrounded by beauty.
- We believe everyone should get a fair price.
So we get this far and perhaps we land on the statement: We believe that everyone’s life should be filled with color. A little imprecise, perhaps, but we know what we mean. And that leaves room for expanding the brand promise into more interior decorating as time goes by.
How? The brand story
To get to the nitty gritty of the brand story, you’ve got more questions to ask; namely how? In what ways do you fulfill your brand promise?
- We have the most complete range of paint colors in town
- We have the most unusual range of paint colors
- We keep a complete supply of decorating magazines where customers can purchase them
This puts you on a real path toward clarifying your story, and will start you thinking about things like advertising and store design (if appropriate) in a whole new way.